Monday, March 18, 2013

Airtel 1000% working speed uncapping Solution!!!

hi Friends Here i m back with 1000 % working solution of airtel speed capping problem

now a days most airtel BBM users speed is capped in their sim, many fb users and even our forum members are asking the working solution for airtel speed uncapping, some says that deactivate 3g and then activate it again, some says that active 9rs plan , some says that active any 2g small plan,

before 3 days mine net speed was also capped , and i was also suffering from airtel speed capping proble,

i had tried all possible solution for that but non of tem work for me , so i finally invent the new solution for airtel speed uncapping, and remember its 1000% working , event at the time of activation of zero rental plan if u r recieving error that "You have more then 50mb data left in your account"

so come to the point here in below given attachment there is a brand new airtel speed uncapping solution , using which u can uncapp ur speed, but the condition is that its not free u have to pay some amount for that to airtel


so download the below attachment and follow the steps and get rid of speed capping problem



and one more thing that u don't have to wait for speed uncapping as soon as u will folow my given steps your sims speed will uncapped instantly

Download the below given attachment and anjoy airtel bb trick once again with full speed


                             

23 comments:

  1. not able to complete survey



    need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes u will surely get help.....if u hav any problm with crossing survey then kindly contact at Jonmachperson4@gmai.com with subject Survey error and u will immedietly get a reply in 5mins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please send me this trick on my mail......survey not working...... :(
    nitin04malik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bro can you please mail me this trick at enonymusuzer@gmail.com.. please... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. check ur mail plzz

    regards-Jonmachperson

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey bro will u plz send the attachment to my mail adityaranjan945@gmail.com...survey is not working

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey bro..will u plz send me the attachment to my mail adityaranjan945@gmail.com...survey is not working and i m in bihar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey send me the trick bro... i completed the survey 2 times but still the download didnt apeared.. U d only hope nw.. mail me at bdas273@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bro plz plz send this trick to anukhn173@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bro plz plz send this trick at anukhn173@gmail.com. Plz send it.i am in a great need of this.thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  11. bro please mail me plz plz.. my mail id anshulkhan09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please help me to activate zero rental plan please mail me the trick to activate zero rental plan my email id is ashleyvinore@gmail.com please mail me the trick. i will be really gracefull if the trick will be mailed to me. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. please help me to activate zero rental plan please mail me the trick to activate zero rental plan my email id is ashleyvinore@gmail.com please mail me the trick. i will be really gracefull if the trick will be mailed to me. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bro, plz help me too.
    Akhileshkuttanvvv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bro plz mail me this trick
    email-anukhn173@gmail.com.i am in a great need of airtel speed capping solution thanx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bro please mail me trick I can't complete the survey so please mail me
    at sahil.baid17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please mail me survey not working imrahamed@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. plz yaar send this trick to my email id bcoz i cant complete the survey plz bro

    ReplyDelete
  19. plz yaar send to my email id
    cant complete survey

    ReplyDelete
  20. please send this trick and password to me nagaraja2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please send this trick and password to me nagaraja2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. please give this trick to me at nagaraja2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete