Monday, March 18, 2013

Reliance New Latest 3G UDP Trick 2013!!!

Hello Friends Today Im going to share a brand new trick of reliance 3G Now again free internet for reliance user this trick is working almost everywhere in india. This trick is free and open to all to my frnzzz.This trick is based on UDP,

The Speed for PC users is between 600 to 800kbps in UDP with 7.2 Mbps Modem.

Now u just Download Below Given File and follow the instruction in file!!!

Itss 100% working trick ,, itss confirmed working trick!!!

                     

10 comments:

  1. sir i am not able to pass the survery because i am already using openvpn for airtel..so sir plz send me the config file..its very important for me..
    --prasenjithdas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just contact me at jonmachperson4@gmail.com!!! I will solve ur issue

      Delete
    2. Now check the responce and Do like us if u liked my work thank u


      Regards-Jonmachperson

      Delete
  2. sir i also unable to download the survey

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro john i unable 2 download from survey or opload any other survey dite plz ..i really need it

    ReplyDelete
  4. completed the survey still not able to download pls mail me the file at roshan.damn.awesome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u can contact me at jonmachperson4@gmail.com

      as i dnt hav much time to contact u

      Delete